There are so many reasons why I started this life long documentary that there really isn’t one good reason. Here are a few that come to mind right away:
- You should cherish everyday and filming one word a day reminds me to do that.
- Change is inevitable even when you try your hardest to stay the same. Over time all things change.
- 30 years from now this will be more interesting.
- To make me sound like a robot.
- To help me remember where my life has taken me.
Where I’ve been: (Major Locations – Alphabetized)
Hawaii – Honolulu
New York City
Salt Lake City
South Padre Island